really...

Saturday, June 23, 2012

tonight..

it my first time to write with using english in my blog..
i dont know..
i know i never learn english in course or special place..
but im sure, that i need to speak english..
i need to make it my own usual activity..
in order to face my "new activity" as the best student here...
huff... really.. some day i bothering with the title..

people around me.. they dont used english in their activity..
i need "partner in crime" to speak english everywhere, everytime, and everything it self..

hemm...
tonight..
i will write a motivation letter to go to Korea...
one country , that make a special influence to whole the world..

to go to Korea.. i need $1700 ..
i really know.. its absolutely impossible if i can earn or get the money by my self..
so , whats next ??

i just try...
try to apply..
and follow the project..
and if i win..
the next step , just thingking the solutions, how to get sponsorship ??


hemm... i know im a dreamer..
but please.. dont call me miss head stone.. hahaha

i just want to reach my dream, as good as another people catch their dreams too...

this is just being my stepping stone.. to get a better living in the future..

to take my parents or maybe my family to MAKKAH someday..
to give a beautiful life without tears to my family...
because i know..

we are in the unstable live right now..

and someday..

i swear.. i will bring the happiness to my beautiful and warm family :)

please pray for me :)

spirit to success !!! spirit cause Allah :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

makasih ya udah baca :)
tambah makasih kalo mau kasih comment dibawah ini ^____^

Popular Posts

Featured post

Disclaimer

Sumber: di sini Saat kemarin membuka blog ini setelah 3 tahun 3 bulan 15 hari berlalu.. saya akhirnya mulai merapikan blog ini kembali ...

My Latest Vlog on Youtube

My latest post on instagram